Thursday, November 26, 2009

Well I may be far, but I can always feel it



My mind never seems to want to rest. the other parts of me would never disagree... never retaliate or protest. it's all one thought. one feeling. one singular, insatiable soul. between the noise and all the movement... when nothing no longer begs for attention and the immediacy of the day releases its grip, i somehow always end up lying back upon my pillows with that one endearing thought:

Something could happen. it feels like something could happen. it feels so much like the thing that i've been waiting for. i felt it then, for sure. the air... it tingled with the glowing hum of fireflies and hasn't faded since. always landing back upon my finger tips. i can still see it too; that glow, that glance, that shape, and that way it all seemed to fit with me. it hasn't let go... that dream... that more than a dream that i can't seem to let free myself. even if i could i wouldn't let it fly. unless it flew with me. it would work... i feel like it could be. i haven't been mislead or misplaced by other chances or other ways; waiting until that time to feel that glow, to feel that glance, and feel that shape... just to see if i, hopefully, maybe, finally... can fit with it.

No comments: